This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
Webinar Jamming Events are a small merry band of like-minded online marketing entrepreneurs with one clear focus, to learn what is working in online marketing & business opportunities, to partner up with similar successful entrepreneurs, and to share what we learn and discover with other ambitious souls seeking to achieve more in life.
In the brick and mortar world of work and business, millions of people follow the common daily routine of getting up every morning - many at very unsocial hours - to perform the usual morning rituals of washing, grabing a quick breakfast, joining the rush of early morning traffic, to finally arrive at their workplace, then repeat this 5-6 times every week. For some the idea of escaping this daily work grind for an easier way to make a living is extremely alluring.
Social media has made many of our daily lives a more public affair, and it would be fair to say that most of us probably know someone or know of someone who has broken free by quitting their 9 to 5 job to become their own boss and work from just a laptop in the ease and comfort of their own home or where they please.
But a word of caution. Many dissatisfied souls will quit their day jobs and jump right into the first internet business they find with little to no preparation, knowledge or experience - and for most - no hope of success. Failure and disapointment is most commonly the only outcome and they are not even aware of it.
According various sources, more than ninety percent of all internet business start-ups end in failure within the first 120 days. We believe that figure is probably an understatement and that the failure figure could in fact be as high as 97% or more.
Many aspiring entrepreneurs see failure after failure and those that don't give up often struggle for years before they see a modicum success.
Even a failure rate at 90%, it's alarming. But what of the small percentage of people that do succeed? What is it that they get right that makes their online business a success?
We believe that there is one factor that is overarching all others, to do with expectations or unreasonable expectations depending on how you look at it. It's also called attitude or mindset.
Here are some of the things that one should understand if you are to achieve success online and stack the odds in your favour by adopting the right attitude and mindset for success:
1. Role up your sleeves and be prepared to put in the hours and the work - persistence & consistency are key.
2. There is no such thing as a push button get rich quick biz opportunity, loophole, trick or secret to success.
3. Treat your online venture as a real business and not as a hobby. That means having a clear business plan of action with target income goals and likely expenses. Above all, understand that for the first two possibly three months you may not receive any form of income for the many hours that you will need to invest into your new start up. This one requires a big mind shift for many who are used to working for a living where they exchange their time for money.
4. Expect to be challenged and to have plenty of roadblocks along the way. This is normal and a necessary process of reprogramming your thoughts and developing the right skills and habits to succeed.
5. Understand that in starting a business there is no guarantee of success.
With that said, there are things that you can do to increase your chances of success.
We believe that the shortest path to success is to follow a well trodden path, one that has already been proven to work by successful entrepreneurs. Seek out the wisdom and guidance of those that have succeeded online and follow their business blueprint. Try your best to surround yourself with similar like-minded, positive thinking people. Do this and you will be positioning yourself ahead of the 90% of people that start an online businesses with no real plan whatsoever, just a hook and a hope that they will succeed.
And with that we wish you the very best in your journey to find your success online. with that said we leave you with these final words:
"Lots of people want to shake your hand when you achieve success.... But what you really want is someone who will take your hand and comfort you in moments of failure, when the tide is not in your favour...".